Meet Jesse E. Guerra Jr.
Devoted to Clients and Their Safety
"My passion remains, and will always be, to help make our communities
safer for your
and for mine ... one case at a time." - Jesse E. Guerra Jr.
As founder of The J. Guerra Law Firm, Jesse is an
advocate for safety – whether it's in the workplace, at a commercial building or
in your own backyard, his top priority is to protect you from becoming
a future victim of negligence or harm. As the firm's
lead litigator, he is
nationally known as the
"swimming pool safety lawyer" – a unique niche Jesse created to meet the demands of safety in
the aquatic world, in order to keep you and your family safe.
As the firm's aquatic litigation attorney, his
primary focus is on
swimming pool safety law. Due to his vast experience in aquatic litigation and his knowledge on
pool safety, Jesse has been sought out by
the Consumer Product Safety Commission to create drowning prevention programs. He has appeared on local TV stations
in San Antonio to discuss Aquatic Safety, and he has as sponsored water
safety events in the community. These free events provide swimming lessons
and water safety videos to parents in order to help educate them on the
dangers surrounding unsafe pools.
Because of his
endless commitment to swimming pool safety and his
devotion to clients, Jesse has earned widespread praise and respect in the legal world. He
is highly regarded as "THE" go-to swimming pool attorney in
the nation and as an expert in pool
safety regulations. Jesse continues to be at the forefront of swimming
pool safety laws and health codes that affect the swimming pool industry.
He is also an
active blogger on
swimming pool safety topics – keeping you informed on
pool safety-related news. Jesse's dedication to serving as a pool safety watch dog pretty much
makes him Public Enemy Number 1 to pool owners who are not carrying out
their responsibility to keep their pools free of hazards for visitors.
Jesse, who has earned the nickname "Texas Safety Lawyer," focuses
solely on drowning, swimming pool accident and other water-related accident
passion for what he does, coupled with his
strong work ethic, is what
sets Jesse apart from his peers. He is truly
willing to go the distance for you ... on each and every case. Above all else, Jesse truly cares
about his clients, making himself available to each and every one of them
... 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- B.S. Communications-The University of Texas at Austin
- J.D. Juris Doctor-Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- All of the State Courts of Texas
Texas Southern District Federal Court
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
- Illinois State Courts
- Arizona State Courts
- Texas Bar Association
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Arizona Bar Association
- National Drowning Prevention Association, Legal Counsel
Accolades, Honors and Distinctions
- 2009 Extraordinary Minority lawyer by Texas Lawyer Magazine
- Alan A. Matheson Service Award-ASU College of Law
- Order of the Barristers-ASU College of Law
Honorable Judicial Externships
- The Honorable Mary Murguia (United States District Court)
Supreme Court of Arizona (Staff Attorney's Office)
- The Honorable Jon Thompson (Arizona Court of Appeals Division One)
- The Honorable Barry C. Scheider (State Superior Court of Phoenix Arizona)
- In 2009, "Texas Lawyer Magazine" selected Jesse as one of 25
attorneys to represent the title, "Extraordinary Minority Lawyer".
This prestigious award is only given once every five years.
- Outstanding Alumnus Award (Arizona State University's Law School for
the class of 2006.
- Alan A. Matheson Award for his service to the law school (Arizona State
University School of Law)
contact Jesse directly, please email him at email@example.com